Another friend gone

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JAM

Another friend gone

Post by JAM » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:04 am

I got the word last night that we lost another great person from our world of darts. Barbara Moten passed away sometime yesterday after dealing with cancer. I'm sure some of the older WCDA members remember Barbara & Maxie for quite a few years. Barbara was at The Ghost forever until retiring from traveling in 1211. She will be truly missed. Please remember Maxie & the family at this time.

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 am

I'm sorry to learn of her passing. Our prayers will be with the family.
Diamond

estevenrjr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by estevenrjr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

Barbara was a mixed partner of mine for many tournaments. I loved her - she was alot of fun! Thanks for sharing that Jim.