Sony HD 52" TV FREE

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sony HD 52" TV FREE

Post by diamond » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 am

I have a 52" HD Sony rear projection TV and it needs a good home. If anyone needs a TV please let me know. The only thing it will cost you is the time and gas needed to come to my house and pick it up.

Later,
Diamond

Bryonfos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bryonfos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 am

What did you replace it with?

diamond

Post by diamond » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 pm

A 42" LED I bought from Gut. The Sony was too big for the den.
Diamond

anthony

Post by anthony » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm

I will take it Dave!
no games- just darts

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:30 am

Come and get it Ant-man!

Later,
Diamond