A Div Ranking System & Captains Meeting

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Peter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Div Ranking System & Captains Meeting

Post by Peter » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:50 am

Ok fellow dart players. The new ranking system is finally up. Took some crazy Excel formulas to get it to work, but with the help of the WWW its working.
Check it out here: A DIV Ranking

Now on to business.
Prior to the captains meeting I'd like A Div players to post their thoughts on the new scoring system for A Div singles matches. Let us (the board) know what you think. This isn't a place for a bitch fest so if that's what you want to write, save your typing for a different thread. What will be HELPFUL is constructive criticism.

Example: "I don't like scoring between games it takes too much time, how about we provide paper score sheets for each game so that we can tally up all the games after the match"

Thanks for your help and we'll see you Sunday.

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:05 am

Thank you for your post Peter. I know you've been burning the midnight oil to get these stats posted. So come on WCDA members post your thoughts.

Later,
Diamond