Albert Stone still at VA

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Albert Stone still at VA

Post by diamond » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:00 am

Dave Roberts just told me Albert Stone is still in the VA Hospital. He saw Dave and asked why no one from the WCDA had come by to visit. Dave said we didn't know you were still in the hospital. He's in room 258 CLC with a leg problem and the doctors can't determine the cause. Albert is a long time dart player and a great friend of the WCDA. He's been there for a month, so go by and see him when you can.

Later,
Diamond

Dartchick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Albert Stone still at VA

Post by Dartchick » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 am

Oh no.... I didn't realize that Albert was still in the Hospital. I agree, if anyone can get by and say Hi...that would be awesome and Albert would be so appreciative.

Side note: I just want to send out a great BIG THANK YOU to all the WCDA members and their families that came out to support the Benefit that was held for Brian Capps. I was in awe of the people and the support. I cannot believe that we raised over $3,700 for Brian. At the time, we were hoping that the donations, etc. would be used for Capps medical expenses, but sadly they will be used for his funeral expenses. But look at what Brian's WCDA "FAMILY" did for him and his family. I have been in contact with Brian's family and I could not believe how much funeral expenses are! Good grief you would almost need to take out a second mortgage to afford everything. It was an awesome service and well deserved. I know that the family will appreciate everything that Capps WCDA family did for them and will continue to do.

I understand that there might be another benefit for Brian's kids. I hope that each and everyone of you will give the same support as we did at the Benefit for Brian & Sara.

Stacey Robertson
aka: Dart Chick (given by Bonnie...a long time ago. :)).... I'm back!