Mick is back in the hospital

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mick is back in the hospital

Post by diamond » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:35 am

I just discovered my great friend Mick is back in the hospital in pretty rough shape. No details at this time, so please keep Mick and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Mick is a MANGLER, so you know he's tough. He's been a key member of our league for many years, and I really miss his presence on Tuesday nights.

I'll update this post when more information becomes available.
Diamond

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mick is back in the hospital

Post by diamond » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Mick is in room 1010 in the St. Joseph's building. Visitors are welcome.
Diamond

JAM

Post by JAM » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:09 am

Thanks for posting. Sorry to here about Mick. I know he's been through a lot. Tell him hello for us. Keep posting......

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 pm

I went to see Mick today and he says hello to everyone. The infection is under control and Mick hopes to return home in a few more days. He's still in room 1010 in the St. Josephs building. He would love a visit, so go see him if you can.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:55 pm

I heard from Mick and from Kevin today. He's home but not doing well. Please keep Mick and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure he would welcome a text message from anyone in our darting family.
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Mick is currently undergoing treatment and his condition is improving. Hopefully they will be able to perform surgery in a month or two. In the meantime please keep Mick and his family in your prayers.
Diamond