Mick Patel

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mick Patel

Post by diamond » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm sorry to inform you, our good friend Mick Patel has passed away. Many of you knew what a great person Mick was, and what he meant to us and the WCDA. Mick loved darts and I sure will miss him. I'll pass on any information regarding funeral services as it becomes available.
Diamond

Peter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mick Patel

Post by Peter » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:11 pm

I'm extremely saddened to read this. We will all miss Mick greatly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JAM

Post by JAM » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Sandy & I are deeply saddened to hear about Mick. Our thoughts & prayers go out to his family at this time of loss. I'm sure the WCDA will miss his presence as will Sandy & I. To a great friend...........

Dartchick

Post by Dartchick » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Rob and I were very sad to hear the news of the passing of Mick. He was a good man and loved darts....he will be truly missed. I will miss his laugh

We did attend the services on Sunday night and what a very beautiful but emotional service, even with the language barrier I could feel the emotion in the songs.

Stacey

Dartchick

Post by Dartchick » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Rob and I were very sad to hear the news of the passing of Mick. He was a good man and loved darts....he will be truly missed. I will miss his laugh

We did attend the services on Sunday night and what a very beautiful but emotional service, even with the language barrier I could feel the emotion in the songs.

Stacey

diamond

Post by diamond » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Mick had a lovely service yesterday. The funeral home was standing room only. I was glad so many came to pay their respects to our great friend. So when you play your matches tonight, drink a Coors Light in Mick honor, and remember how much he loved to play.
Diamond