My son is having surgery

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My son is having surgery

Post by diamond » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 pm

My son Eli is having foot surgery next Tuesday. I wanted to ask my dart family to keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He has to have his left foot operated on first then the right foot once the left foot has healed.

Thanks,
Diamond

JAM

Post by JAM » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey! Hope all goes well. We will be thinking about ya'll.

Bonnie
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bonnie » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Sorry to hear about that Dave. I will keep him in my prayers.

diamond

Post by diamond » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. Eli is doing fine. the surgery went well.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 am

Eli will have his other foot surgery December 13th. His first surgery went well and he is healing nicely. Please keep Eli in your thoughs and prayers as he goes under the knife once again.

Thanks,
Diamond

JAM

Post by JAM » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:47 am

Hey Led, let Eli know we'll be thinking about him today. Hope all goes well!
Let us know........

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 am

Eli's surgery went well yesterday. He'll get to come home today. Thank you to my dart family for your thoughts and prayers.
Diamond

JackieQ555

Post by JackieQ555 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 am

Dave- glad to hear he is doing well.....Hope EmilyRose's surgery on 12/23 goes just as well....we are hoping for only one day in the hospital and home for Christmas......Happy Holidays to you and your family!

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi Jackie, I hope EmilyRose has a successful surgery as well. We visited Dr. Mangone today and they removed the cast and fitted Eli with a boot. Everything looks great. I hope you all have a great Christmas!

Later,
Diamond

JAM

Post by JAM » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 am

Jackie, let Emily Rose we've got her in mind. Hope all goes well. Keep us posted!

diamond

Post by diamond » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 am

Hope you get home for Christmas EmilyRose! I'm sure Dr. Mangone will take good care of you.
Diamond