Blind draw to benefit Brian Capps

Bars/Players wishing to post their bar's blind draw information can post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blind draw to benefit Brian Capps

Post by diamond » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:06 am

I saw the notice for a blind draw to Benefit Brian Capps this Saturday at Fairview Tavern, time 4:00. I know some folks don't have Facebook, so I thought I would post it here. Please come out if you are able and show your support for Brian and Sara. All proceeds will go to Brian. So come out and get some practice before the season starts.

Later,
Diamond

Bryonfos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blind draw to benefit Brian Capps

Post by Bryonfos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:16 am

Going to do everything I can to be there.

diamond

Re: Blind draw to benefit Brian Capps

Post by diamond » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 pm

So many posts on Facebook for Brian and Sara. I'm proud to be a member of our league. Such an outpouring of love and prayer for them.

It looks like there will be a great turnout for the benefit tournament and silent auction tomorrow. So those of you who don't use Facebook, don't be left out.

Later,
Diamond