BLIND DRAW ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Bars/Players wishing to post their bar's blind draw information can post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BLIND DRAW ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Post by diamond » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 am

I went to the blind draw at Sports Zone Saturday night and it was great. The matches were called quickly and the wait between matches was very short. We had enough time to play two draws and finish by 11:00. I also heard All Stars had a good draw on Friday night. I hope this trend continues. Thank you to both bars and to those who ran the tournaments.

Later,
Diamond

JackieQ555
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JackieQ555 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am

Michael and I went to both and a great time! EmilyRose went to Sports Zone with us on Saturday, and as always, had a great time! As Dave said, they both were run well...Hope to see more people out having a good time... :D :D

diamond

Post by diamond » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm

I went to the Blind Draw at All Stars last night and even though it was a double elimination, it went very quickly. we had 26 players and Judy did a great job of calling the matches and making sure people were playing on time. Ken added $100.00 to the pot so the payout was good. We finished around 11:00 so the whole thing last a little over 3 hours. I hope all had fun.

Later,
Diamond

Sportsgirl33

Post by Sportsgirl33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 am

Christmas Eve Eve blind draw tonight at Allstars. 7:30 signups, 8p.m. start. Come on out!
The liver is evil; it must be punished.