New to the area

If you would like to sub, post your contact information here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elowery1981
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New to the area

Post by elowery1981 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

I just moved to the area a few months ago from Tucson, AZ. I've been a member of the Southern Arizona Darting Association, one of the oldest in the country, off and on since 1989.
Looking forward to meeting you guys at one of the blind draws or if you need a sub, give me a hollar.

Ed Lowery
(803) 287-3503

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am

Hi Ed,

Welcome to the area. We'll have an in between money league coming up shortly. Our fall season is almost over, we just have the playoffs left.

Check out the General Dart Talk link for the LSD (Land of Sky Darts) money league.

Later,
Diamond

elowery1981

Jonesin

Post by elowery1981 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Looking forward to it! I haven't thrown a dart since April and now I'm jonesin!!

Michael

Post by Michael » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Welcome to the area Ed, We look forward to meeting and playing darts with you as well.

Mike