Spring 2013 season

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spring 2013 season

Post by diamond » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Since we are planning to start the spring season on February 5th, I was wondering if the captain's meeting date has been set. Do we know the number of teams we have this time?

Later,
Diamond

BRIAN CAPPS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BRIAN CAPPS » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm

We have a board meeting tomorrow night to discuss everything. I will let every one know some thing when we do.

Michael

Post by Michael » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Where is the board meeting going to be held?

Peter

Spring 2013

Post by Peter » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Spring 2013 Season
A Division - 8 teams
B Division - 11 teams (two divisions)

The Captains meeting will be April 6th 11am @ Fairview Tavern.

BRIAN CAPPS

Post by BRIAN CAPPS » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Productive Board Meeting!!!
As Peter said we have 19 teams this spring season!!!
First night of DARTS Feb 5, 2013!!!!
Every one "SHOOT WELL AND HAVE FUN!!!!
We will have schedules at your home bar, First night of the season!!!

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks for the fast update Peter and Brian!!! Good luck to all!!! Except for you Tim Hill! HA!

Later,
Diamond

Michael

Post by Michael » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:27 am

Yes, thanks Peter and Brian for you reply's this will help keep the rest of the leauge informed.

Mike

Giteracedun

Post by Giteracedun » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 pm

So every team plays first match at home bar ? Will that work ? And thanks Diamond Dave I can feel the love !!! I;m glad your luck is not needed . Good luck to you and new attemp at a team to beat Tha Bangers .
Tim H. AKA: G-Daddy

BRIAN CAPPS

Post by BRIAN CAPPS » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Captains will be notified and team packets will be at the bar, who ever is home.

diamond

Post by diamond » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Time to start a new Smak Page Tim. As you once said, if I wish you luck or pick you to win you do the opposite. So shoot well, you guys may repeat as champions; oops sorry Tim I mean you'll suck! HA!

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 am

When will we know where we are playing next week? The message posted on the home page is still talking about the banquet. I need to let my team know the first match will be held.

Later,
Diamond

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Dave the Home Page now shows where you play tomorrow night.

Mike

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Cool! Thanks.
Diamond