Attn>Grievance Officer

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cam

Attn>Grievance Officer

Post by cam » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:44 pm

After alot of thought.I would like to officially file a GRIEVANCE about what occurred at our last elections.When Myself amongst others was informed that we wouldn't be eligible to run for office.This was due to a rule that was created after we resigned from office that stated "in so many words" That anybody who resigns or quits an office,wouldn't be allowed to run again for any office for 2 years.The rule is good and I don't want it to be changed in any way. I'm simple stating that it wasn't in effect when we resigned,therefore it was unjustly applied to us.""I wouldn't have quit if it would have been in effect""Now with that being said,I feel I would have every right to ask for a Re election on all offices,but that isn't what I am asking for.What I do want is to be able to run for NCDO rep. "a position needing to be filled when Chris Stone leaves" ,and I'd also like to request a 1 time exception that"if elected"I would also be allowed to step down as NCDO rep after the spring season,so that I may run for the Offices that are up for Nomination at that time...Thank You Charlie Merrill

Greg my phone number is #301-202seven if you would like to schedule a meeting ,or have any ???

ritzled
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ritzled » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I will start the due diligence on this matter asap........I will update and contact you as soon as I can......your grievance will be handled in a timely manner....as always , thank you for your dedication to the WCDA

Gregg Brenner
WCDA Grievance Officer

cam

Post by cam » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Thank you

ritzled
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ritzled » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:42 pm

I will start the due diligence on this matter asap........I will update and contact you as soon as I can......your grievance will be handled in a timely manner....as always , thank you for your dedication to the WCDA

Gregg Brenner
WCDA Grievance Officer

ritzled

Post by ritzled » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:16 am

After contacting and hearing back from all but 2 members of the Grievance Committee a majority (11 votes) has been reached on both issues you have presented to us.

Charlie, on the first issue. Should you be able to run for the NCDO Rep. office vacated by the departure of Chris Stone in Jan. The committee voted YES.

Charlie, on the second issue. If elected to a term that runs from Jan. to Jan. Should you be able to resign this position with a one time exception and run for a WCDA Office next election (Summer of 2014). The committee voted NO.

I would like to THANK all members on the committee for their time and willingness to participate in this process.

Again Charlie, I would like to thank you for you participation, hard work, dedication, and concern for the WCDA over the last 10 plus years.

Gregg Brenner
Grievance Officer