Another Qualifier for Augusta???

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JackieQ555
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another Qualifier for Augusta???

Post by JackieQ555 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

Is there going to be another qualifier for the Augusta Regional on March 7th? I have had several people ask me since there are 2 weekends before then and we could send more people from WCDA. Please post something so we know! Thanks!!! :lol: :lol:

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi Jackie, I texted Sean and I'm sure he'll reply shortly.

Later,
Diamond

doublebullout

Post by doublebullout » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am

Yay. Another qualifier would be AWESOME!!! Hopefully someone will get an answer together in a timely manner.
Erin

cowboy

ADO Qualifier

Post by cowboy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Due to being elected as ADO rep late in the first session of ADO competition I was only able to run the one qualifier. The next session for ADO I do plan on having at least 3 to 5 qualifiers that I will have posted within the next week.

doublebullout

Post by doublebullout » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:31 pm

If there is enough Internet, I'm sure someone can help out and get one together. Maybe somebody could attend in your place since you can't make it??? I myself would enjoy another opportunity to qualify, since it is OUR $ that is in the pot and being used to support ADO darts. Thanks!!!
Erin

doublebullout

Post by doublebullout » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Oops, that's supposed to be INTEREST!
Erin

cowboy

ADO Qualifier Info

Post by cowboy » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:26 pm

At any point a group wants to get together and have a qualifier there is no problem as long as the $110 for the entry fee is collected for regionals.

The first 3 tentative ADO qualifier dates for the next session will be 3/22 at Midway Tavern, 4/6 at Fairview Tavern (Sunday), and 4/19 location TBA. As soon as I get confirmation on the Regional Qualifier dates I will try and schedule 2 more dates if possible in May.