Why doesn't this message board get used?

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Why doesn't this message board get used?

Post by diamond » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Over the years we've had some great discussions on dart related matters on the message board. Peter went to the trouble of updating our website, but apparently I'm one of the few who uses it.

Sure most of us are on Facebook, and I see plenty of posts there, but we have darters in our league who don't use Facebook. This message board should be used by board members in addition to Facebook. I write FEARLESS PREDICTIONS every week on this message board and simply copy and paste it to Facebook.

With FOTM coming up, we should get the information to everyone, including those not on Facebook.

We have a great league, I'm so glad we had such a turnout in B division this season. We can make it even better.

Later,
Diamond

Peter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Why doesn't this message board get used?

Post by Peter » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:55 pm

I do think that FB has had an impact on the use of this message board. I'd also like to point out to members that if you download an app called Tapatalk you can be notified when people post on this message board.
Hopefully we'll get more members posting here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

diamond

Re: Why doesn't this message board get used?

Post by diamond » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Thanks Peter, I had several folks ask me why upcoming WCDA events are sometimes not posted on our own message board, It's true most of us use Facebook, however since this is our league's official message board, one would think events would show up here.

I'll download the app you listed.

Later,
Diamond

Peter

Re: RE: Re: Why doesn't this message board get used?

Post by Peter » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 pm

diamond wrote:Thanks Peter, I had several folks ask me why upcoming WCDA events are sometimes not posted on our own message board, It's true most of us use Facebook, however since this is our league's official message board, one would think events would show up here.

I'll download the app you listed.

Later,
Let me know how it works out for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk