Standings

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bryonfos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Standings

Post by Bryonfos » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 am

When I click on division 1 standings it shows division 3 standings. Anyone having this same issue?

Giteracedun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Giteracedun » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 am

No Bryon that is a new program thet installed that when you click on it you are advised what division they you should be in....LMAO
Tim H. AKA: G-Daddy

Bonnie
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 am

My bad...Jackie sent me some updated stats and in my haste to get them up I screwed them up...it is fixed now.

Sportsgirl33

Post by Sportsgirl33 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:39 am

Giteracedun wrote:No Bryon that is a new program thet installed that when you click on it you are advised what division they you should be in....LMAO

:lol:
The liver is evil; it must be punished.