New award

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Giteracedun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New award

Post by Giteracedun » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:25 pm

I meant to bring this up at the banquet but my friend Buddy Wiser made me forget.In order to get more participation in the message board mainly the smak talk page during season play.What if there was an award for best smak talker for the season ? It could be picked by our board members or do an online poll.Just a thought.....
Tim H. AKA: G-Daddy

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Great idea Tim. Maybe we can get more people to post. Speaking of smak talk Alan Vaughn and Mike Connell are lockjaws!!!

Later,
Diamond