WCDA message board

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

JackieQ555
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JackieQ555 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

Steve and Dave....
I think Charlie is just like you two....VERY passionate about our dart league. He is doing his best to make sure it is the best league for our members to play in. He has a big heart and I don't think he would ever purposely sound trite or offend anyone in regards to the WCDA. I, for one, appreciate everything that all of our volunteer board members have done or are doing to keep our league running. I wish we had more members that wanted to be active in the running of our league.

THANK YOU to all past and present board members for all of your hard work, and the time you have given up to make this league run for all of us to be able to play every Tues night, have qualifiers for ADO and great banquets at the end of each season!

JAM

Post by JAM » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 am

Ah yes. Communication! Thanks to all posters in this thread for your continued concern & passion about WCDA. I think it makes for a great group of people. Of course, no one will agree all the time about everything. Most of the posters in this thread either are or have been an officer and know what it's like to try & please the majority! (Good luck with that!) As Jackie said, thanks to all of you. Keep up the good work........

Bonnie
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bonnie » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

If anyone is having problems registering for this message board please call ME, as I'm the one who runs it. I will talk you through it if necessary. I can't fix something if I don't know about it. Telephone- 442-1994. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will call you back!

Thanks,
Bonnie

cam

Post by cam » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Wasn't trying to step on any toes bonnie because I would have had to call you.just trying to help.
thanks Jackie for the kind words.

diamond

Post by diamond » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Wow look at all of these posts!!! Thank you to all who stepped up and posted on this thread.

I still haven't seen a reply to our current unbalanced schedule in A division. I know we have an odd number of teams but it's already been shown there's a way for all teams to play the same number of matches. So post up with an answer please.

Later,
Diamond