Spring 2012 season start

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spring 2012 season start

Post by diamond » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

A big thank you to the board members for a great fall season. Also thanks for posting the banquet date.

I do have one concern regarding the start of the spring season. If we have the banquet on the 21st why wouldn't we have sign ups for the spring season then? I noticed we have the sign ups two weeks later and a general association meeting. That means if the schedules are completed very quickly we'll start the spring season mid February at the earliest.

The fall season ended for most teams on December 6th, so we'll have over a two month gap between seasons. So my question for the board is this: Why are we waiting so long to get going again? If the next season starts on 2/14 and lasts 18 weeks like the last one we won't finish until mid June. Why don't we get started sooner and finish by the end of May?

I do hope to get a reply from a board member.

Later,
Diamond

mahesh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Season Banquet 2012

Post by mahesh » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Is that the same weekend ,foot hills fling is.

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:15 am

Mick, it is not the same weekend as the Foothill Flinge we checked the calander.

Dave, Rob will have to address your question as to the start of the next season. I will call him and let him know to reply to your post.

Mike

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks Mike,

Many of our league members do not have a Facebook account and they view the league's official message board for updates. It's great the get information on Facebook as well, however all league updates should be posted on this site.

By the way here's the link to the Foothills Fling January 20-22: http://www.foothillsfling.com/

Later,
Diamond

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 am

Umm, Shawn was looking at the calendar when we made the date for the Banquet. I will let Rob know.

I do not have Facebook so I do not knowwhat is posted on it.

Mike