Elections

If you want to ask the officers a question, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Elections

Post by diamond » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 am

Who's running for office this year? I will not be able to attend the General Assembly Meeting on the 21st. Will nominations and elections be held on the 21st?

Later,
Diamond

Dartchick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Elections

Post by Dartchick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Dave,

Nominations & Elections will be held at the General Assembly Meeting on July 21st, place TBA.

Rob is going to run for another term as President.
I will run for another term for Secretary/Treasurer.

and I'm not sure about the rest of the positions.

Thank you,
Stacey

diamond

Post by diamond » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey I saw my motion passed and new officers were elected at the meeting yesterday, but it was on Facebook. We have many members who do not have Facebook, so shouldn't it be posted on the Official Website of the WCDA?

Later,
Diamond

robw

Post by robw » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Hey Dave! Yes we will get all of the results from the general membership meeting posted on the website shortly. Congrats on your motion passing, wish it could have been league wide but we will see how it works with A division this season. Thanks again for the motions.