Mick in the hospital

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mick in the hospital

Post by diamond » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Mick had surgery today and Kevin just texted me and said it went well. They'll be able to see him in a couple of hours. Please keep Mick and his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Diamond

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Mick is doing well. Kevin is with him, and says everything went great. I'll post any updates as I receive them.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I just heard from Kevin, Mick is doing well and they have removed most of the tubes. It will be a slow recovery, but things are looking good. I'll update this post when I have more news.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:56 am

Mick is home!!! He'll be in bed for awhile, but I told Kevin to tell him to keep his dart arm loose.

He's on a liquid diet for a week, but I'll bet it's not Coors Light!

Later,
Diamond

Dartchick

Post by Dartchick » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Wishing Mick a speedy recovery.

Rob & Stacey

randy

Post by randy » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Hope you get well soon mick

mahesh

mick in hospital

Post by mahesh » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Hey this is Mick, I doing well. back home after the operation resting. I wanna thank everyone for their positive thoughts and support. It means alot to me!!! I'll have to rest up now until thanksgiving and then go in for 6 weeks of radiation. I hope to be back on my feet and playing dart by the new year.

I plan on stopping by Black Forest tomorrow and seeing my team crush it!

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Great to hear from you Mick. See you tomorrow!

Later,
Diamond

absolute

Post by absolute » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Thats great news Mick!!

rhiannon7272

Post by rhiannon7272 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 pm

It was so great to see you last night Mick!!! Continuously sending prayers and happy thoughts your way :) Get Well SOON!!!!