Country Hartzfeld losing battle to heart failure

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bonnie
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Country Hartzfeld losing battle to heart failure

Post by Bonnie » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:08 pm

I just heard my good friend, former teammate and former WCDA President Byron "Country" Hartzfeld is losing his bout with heart failure and is currently in SICU at the VA Medical Center. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his son, Josh, wife Tori and the entire Hartzfeld family.

JAM

Re: Country Hartzfeld losing battle to heart failure

Post by JAM » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear about Country. All our best to he and all the family.

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Keep Country and family in your thoughts and prayers.
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 pm

I just saw a post on Facebook that Byron "Country" Hartzfeld passed away this morning at the VA hospital. He will be missed. Please keep his family in your prayers.
Diamond