Send Mick a text

If you have a post that doesn't fit under any of the categories, post it here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Send Mick a text

Post by diamond » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 am

I visited Mick Saturday with Joe Schelnk and Kenny Logie. He was really glad to see us and he misses playing darts with all of his friends. So send him a text or pay him a visit. He's stuck at home and I'm sure he's caught up on his TV viewing, so drop him a line by text or on Facebook (He's listed under his real name Mahesh Patel). He'll be happy to hear from you all.

Later,
Diamond

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Send Mick a text

Post by diamond » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:10 am

Mick is having surgery today and into tomorrow. The procedure lasts for 48 hours, so keep Mick and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Kevin says Mick's surgery is complete. So please pray for a fast and complete recovery.
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:39 am

I spoke with Kevin last night and Mick's condition is stable. His stay in the hospital will be a long one. I'll follow up with new information as it becomes available.
Diamond