Does your home bar need new boards?

If you have darts and/or dart suppies for sale, you can post it here

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Does your home bar need new boards?

Post by diamond » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 am

If you or your bar needs new dart boards, Mueller's has the Tournament Razor boards back in stock. The Razor is like a Bandit board with steel bands driven into the board instead of a wire spider on the surface. These boards are a fantastic value. I just ordered 4 and even with shipping and insurance the boards are less than $25.00 each. You can't buy a better board for the money. The league just ordered 8 boards last week, all are spoken for, however we will order them in quantity and will only charge one dollar over our actual cost if you need boards. You must pay in advance. Please pass this information on to team mates who don't have computer access. Merry Christmas!

Later,
Diamond

Clutch

Boards 70% off

Post by Clutch » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm

I got this in an email from Mueller's and thought i would share:

http://www.poolndarts.com/p-7229-Tournament-Dartboard/

$15 a board is hard to beat (if i remember right, free shipping for orders over $50, too)
not all that wander are lost

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks for the post. Muellers is out of the Tournament Razor board until March. I had Stacey order some of the Dead Stroke boards from them as an alternative. The DB-150 they have advertised is not that great. It will make a good board for home, but doesn't hold up well to heavy play. We had them at Sports Zone a couple of seasons ago and the round wires caused a lot of bounce outs.

Unfortunately free shipping doesn't apply to dart boards. We should be able to sell the Dead Stroke boards for around $28.00 each. In case you were unaware the WCDA has a commercial account with Muellers and we receive the volume discount no matter how much we order.

Later,
Diamond

Clutch

Post by Clutch » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 pm

oh, ok. didn't know any of that, thanks for the update :D
not all that wander are lost

wildbill

Scoreboards @ Paw

Post by wildbill » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Tha scoreboards @ tha panthers paw are still hard as hell to erase. my dry erase board is portable i oughta start takin it with me when i play there
Fire it UP!!!!

Someguy

Re: Scoreboards @ Paw

Post by Someguy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 am

wildbill wrote:Tha scoreboards @ tha panthers paw are still hard as hell to erase. my dry erase board is portable i oughta start takin it with me when i play there

wonder if we need something in the byLaws for standards when it comes to score boards?
CEO for www.FOBBeerfoundation.com - Fresh unopened beers always accepted.

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 am

What were you using to erase the scoreboards at Panthers Paw?

Jackie and I, got them the Magic Erasers and they work great, it does not take very much effort to erase them now. they have been using them for a couple of seasons now.

You the first person I've heard of having a promblem.

Please advise,
Thanks,
Mike

diamond

Post by diamond » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm

We just ordered 8 new Tournament Razor dart boards. I want to sell these boards as soon as possible. If you need one for your bar or home they are $28.00 each. I'll have them the middle of next week.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 am

We have 6 new boards available to league members or sponsors. They are new Blade 4 boards, and you can buy them for $42.00 each. Please let me know asap, we had 8 and 2 are gone already. These are brand new boards and you cannot beat the deal.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Six boards down only two left. Don't miss the Blade 4 boards for only $42.00 each.

Later,
Diamond

diamond

Post by diamond » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 pm

All of the boards have been sold. Thank you Tim Hill for bringing them back from the Ghost and selling them to our sponsoring bars. We'll be happy to get more if anyone needs a new dart board.

Later,
Diamond