Panthers Paw

Players looking for a team to join can post messages here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elowery1981
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Panthers Paw

Post by elowery1981 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 am

Hi, I'm new to the area. I'm in Bat Cave and I've been throwing a little at the Panthers Paw. I'd like to join or sub for a team at this location. Please contact me if you're interested. Also, if anyone is interested in getting together any afternoon at the Panthers Paw to throw some, just let me know.

Ed Lowery
elowery1981@msn.com

diamond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by diamond » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 am

Hi Ed,

Welcome to the area. I'm sure there's a team in need of an additional player. I suggest you come to our league banquet on January 12th. The Spring league registration will be on that day. The banquet is at All Stars sports bar at 1:00.
Diamond

randy

Post by randy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 pm

jon gilbert usually throws outta the paw .

randy

Post by randy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

jon gilbert usually throws outta the paw

JackieQ555

Post by JackieQ555 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 am

Hey Ed- I played in Tucson for a couple of years in 90-92, I played in blind draws and in league....maybe I know you! We live in Hendersonville....let's meet up at the Paw soon and get together... :)

BRIAN CAPPS

Post by BRIAN CAPPS » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Ed, I sent you a message in your email. Jon Gilbert is looking for teammates. Please feel free to come by Allstars on Sat at 1. You can meet everyone.

elowery1981

Panthers Paw

Post by elowery1981 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

I plan on being there on Saturday.

JdeBos

Post by JdeBos » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 am

Hi Ed. Welcome
Jon's team is full ( don't know where that rumor started ) but I did talk to Larry at Panter's Paw yesturday, and they have alot of interest in a new team. Contact him asap, and he will hook u up with the other interested.

Giteracedun

Re: Panthers Paw

Post by Giteracedun » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:35 pm

Just spoke with Larry from the Panthers Paw . The new owners Brian and Jamie Neel are wanting dart teams this fall . They are serving food now . And they can host 3-4 teams with the number of boards they have .
Tim H. AKA: G-Daddy