Looking

Players looking for a team to join can post messages here.

Moderator: Moderator

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ronald Holeman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking

Post by Ronald Holeman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I just want to say hi to everyone in the league. I am new to the Asheville area. Moved here about 2 months ago. I am looking for a dart team to join, but found out that the league has already started for the fall. I have been playing darts now for about 8 months now. I had a friend get me in the league in Kansas and fell in love with it. I have looked around out here and this is the closest league I have found. I was playing in a softtip league in Kansas. So I have never played steel tip before, and it is going to be a change for me. As far as my stats are concerned, I was averaging about 20.01 ppd and 2.20 marks per round. Not sure how the stats are for your league. And we played 501 and cricket, also we only had 2 man teams. But I am willing to make any changes I need to make. I am married and have 2 teenage kids at home, also a 19 year daughter and granddaughter who still live in Kansas. I have been happily married for 22 years. I really want to come out and play a tournament soon. But I have had no luck finding employment as of now. So it will be a little while till have have the income to get the conversion tips for my darts and extra money to get in on a tournament and pay to get in the league. But if someone needs a team mate give me a shout. As soon as I can I will get back in touch with you.

Bonnie
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bonnie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi Ronald,

Welcome to the area! I'm sure someone needing a player will contact you soon. Good luck with the job search!

Ronald Holeman

Post by Ronald Holeman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully someone will need a team mate soon. I am excited to play. I haven't played since my last match in the league in Kansas. The first of July, 2 days before I moved out here.
Ronald Holeman

Giteracedun

Post by Giteracedun » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Tony Lyda is looking for a team preferable A division his number is 458-5624 give him a call if you or someone you know is looking for one more.
Tim H. AKA: G-Daddy

estevenrjr

Post by estevenrjr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:16 pm

A good friend of mine who has played in our league a few seasons in the past is looking for a team to play on. His job situation has kept him from playing in the past but that has changed. He is a good C player (who would be an average B player with regular play), a super good person, and lives in the Fletcher area, so he could play out of any home bar. Please respond here and I will contact him or call him directly at 828-319-8303 (Mike Moore).

JackieQ555

Post by JackieQ555 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 am

Yeah....Mike has been picked up by Freakin' Awesome out of Fairview Tavern....Glad he was able to join the WCDA and Freakin' Awesome is very happy to have him! Thanks Steve Reynolds! :lol:

estevenrjr

Post by estevenrjr » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 am

Well that is just freakin' awesome!

JackieQ555

Post by JackieQ555 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Why, yes, Steve Reynolds...it is! Thanks for your help with this one!